Monday, March 28, 2022

Under the Sea

 So I've been doing a couple blog posts based on stuff that I have or limited time locations while I wait for either A. sponsors to put out product or B. sign up with new ones. I'm very hesitant to sign up with new ones since I don't fit the 'norm' that people look for. And since I finally got a Nemissa tail when they had a sale, I could put to use some of the items I have from Misteria. I love picking up Misteria's stuff from either their weekend sales, lucky boards (like this one), or hunts. Sadly this lucky board's location is unknown to me at the moment. I reached out to the creator since it was ONLY at one of their branches in the lucky board but I haven't heard back from them on what's going on with it, if it'll be for sale or the branch will be back up soon, or it'll be available at their main store. I'll update the location on the blogpost if I hear back from them. But yes, if you haven't already, make sure to hit up The Guild's march setup while it's there for some pretty underwater pics and their hunt. Goes away at the end of the month so hurry! Hope you like the look!





Outfit - caverna obscura - Rusalka ~TROPICAL WATER~

Tail - Nemissa 

Tail Skin - Misteria -  Konami tail Base (Lucky Board Prize/Free)

 Hair - Magika [Hair L] Forget 

Location - The Guild Atlantis - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Abnormality/175/197/1738

No comments: