Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Spacey Kitty!


So originally I wasen't going to blog anything after the thanksgiving, until the holiday was over. Buttttt Plastik is having a 50% off sale on pretty much everything. Originally this interested me because it's a sale, but then I found out it's a sale to raise money so the creator can repair her computer. It's a very long story about how everything she made from the start of SL to now would be lost if she can't get it repaired. Sooo I went back and probably will stop back again to check out more stuff, it's really easy to miss items because their store isn't completely connected and you need to teleport to different sections - but I highly reccomend checking it out. This dress really made me think space cutie, so I dug through inventory to try to put something cute together. ^^ Enjoy and have a good holiday.




Dress - Saturne Silver - Plastik - L$99 (50% off sale)
Tattoo - Energies for amors : Type-C - Paradisis - L$80
Antenne - Space Heart - BareRose - L$170
UFO - Space Heart - BareRose - L$170
Gun - Space Babe - BareRose - L$160
Hair - Trixie Cyber hair - A&Y - L$250

No comments: