Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Fairy Fantasy Forest

So I've been dying to do something really fantasy and flowery because of the latest releases from C.C. Kreations and Pantsu*Hunter. C.C. put out these adorbs little Sumomo creatures for the Funny Puppet Fair going on currently. While Pantsu*Hunter put out some lovely horns, that in any normal gacha it would be a rare so big thanks for releasing them so all of us can avoid being slaves to gacha! XD I probably should've gone fairy wings but I feel like I don't wear them as well as I could, so I went with the PH wings again. Hope you enjoy the look. ^ ^



Outfit/Shoes/Jewelry - Fairy of Bouvardia-L
Hair - Ploom - Tart
Hair Bangs - Alice Project - Lola
Holding Sumomo - Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Lovely Sumomos~ lime hold
Following Sumomo - Cubic Cherry Kre-actions - Lovely Sumomos~ sugar follow
Horns - Pantsu*Hunter - Cornua horns white .silver.
Wings - Pantsu*Hunter - angel wing .white roses.
Face Charms - Little Glass Wish - Starry Anime Face Charms
Ear Charms - Little Glass Wish - Starry Charms Earrings (Not Available Yet)

No comments: