Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Just a Trim

So had an hairstyle (and so trying to catch up, LCKY has put out some really good stuff but there's a lot to be done!) and I was staring and searching my mind because it really sparked me to think of something and I couldn't put my paw on it - then it was like BAM! Hairdresser! Hehe, I thought it'd be kind of fun if some hair creators in SL dressed up like this at times though. ^ ^ Also I usually imagine hairdressers chewing on like bubblegum (I don't know why cause it's so dangerous when you're working with hair), but the candy bacon from Amai seemed to fit just as cute. Hope you like the look.



Outfit/Necklace/Belt - BareRose - Barber Cancer-L
Hair - LCKY - Louisiana Disaster Color
Bacon Candy - Amai - Kai Bekon. Inusweets
Shoes - Edelweiss - School Loafer Black
Socks - Edelweiss - School-Line Loose Socks

No comments: