Saturday, May 17, 2014

Genre Of SakFURa

Ok so not my best name there. XD;; I wanted something to involve Furry and Sakura so it kinda ended up that way. Anyway! The current round of Genre is a Furry theme and Fuubutsu Dou let me show you one of the cute little white kitty avs they made for it. Genre is at a great bargain price so if you wanted a cutesy doll like kitty av, this would be a perfect chance to pick it up. There's also this really sweet kimono option for it. I modeled the Chloe girly version but there's also a male version too. Though just remember you'll need to not wear mesh hair with this piece because of the head size, but I didn't really have too much trouble with that myself. So if you get a chance make sure to rush to Genre and check this out before it's over. ^ ^



Avatar - Fuubutsu Dou - Chloe Cat
Outfit - Fuubutsu Dou - Yukata Linen Pink Blossoms
Hair - Fashionably Dead - Sweet Tea (modded)

No comments: