Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Indoors but Ahoy!

I so love the little sailor looks, just so cuteee~ But yeah MotiAme put out some cute sailor themed outfits for Kustom 9 event (it goes on until July 10th). So make sure to check them out. I wasn't huge on accessories this time because I just love how simple looks can still be so adorable and pretty. ^ ^ Oh! And also I haven't really talked much about my new anime head. I think unlike 90% of the used heads, I went with the new Mokyu one instead of the Utilizator M3. Mostly because I loved how easy it was to work with for modding and applying the mod texture on, and it gives a lot more expressions to work with. Hopefully you guys like my updates and thank you for all the support. ^ ^



Hair - Rosy Mood - Lyra 2
Shoes/Socks - PARADISIS - My Warmers
Face Charms - Little Glass Wish - Starry Anime Face Charms
Ear Charms - Little Glass Wish - Starry Charms Earrings (Not Available Yet)

Glasses - BareRose - Toy Shop Girl Glasses
Shirt - MotiAme - Sailor Shirt Navy (Kustom 9)
Skirt - MotiAme - High Waisted Skirt Navy (Kustom 9)

Shirt - MotiAme - Sailor Shirt Black Border (Kustom 9)
Skirt - MotiAme - High Waisted Skirt Black (Kustom 9)

Shirt - MotiAme - Sailor Shirt Red Border(Kustom 9)
Skirt - MotiAme - High Waisted Skirt White (Kustom 9)

No comments: