Monday, June 30, 2014

Sleepy Dream Princess

I know there's so many events coming up and somehow it just came together in this weird little
idea I had, I called it the Sleepy Dream Princess. Basically just a magical princess in the sky
who watches over earth and their dreams, protecting them and sending sweet ones. ^ ^ She also has
a cute little kitty friend so she's not lonely up there by herself. ANYWAY! Some really cool
events are finishing up like the Tales of Fantasy event that the blindfold is from; so make sure
to check that out soon. I'm also jumping out of my seat for excitement for the upcoming OMG Gacha
Fair and Manga Fair, the items I've seen and even the ones I'm wearing are just too adorbs for
words!!! But those events unfortunately don't start until the 1st so I'm left waiting T^T Unyuu...
anyway, hope you like the looks remember to support some great creators. ^ ^



Outfit - Edelweiss - Irie 2.0 (Creation.jp Event)
Hair - Elikatira -  Studio (Not Available)
Globe - TOMGA - stratty night Bottle
Bracelet - yumyums - pearl-heart-star}Way Girlie Bracelet C.Candy (Gacha)
Kitty - Amai - Chubby Neko. WalkMe Inusweets (Manga Fair Event)
Blindfold - Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Thanatos~ day blindfold RARE (Tales of Fantasy Event Gacha)
Crown - Amai - De-lighted Crown. Inusweets [Static] (Manga Fair Event)
Backpack - Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Moon~ pink bag (Manga Fair Event)
Necklace - yumyums - Plastik Candy {Yumyummy} ULTRA RARE (OMG Gacha Event)

No comments: