Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Decora Divas

So I've had Hina help me out again with his kimono av since - I don't have one. I think a lot of people are surprised when I say that and don't understand but.. I just like being chubby and more fleshed out than super thin. ^ ^; If I modded it up the way I wanted? None of the clothes would be able to fit it, so, I manage by using alphas on my normal LL body and what not. But since Hina has the av and actually played the gacha at the event - why not have him! This is mostly a post for the AniDORABLE Gacha event and also one of the newer gacha hairstyles from Ayashi. Hope you like the look!



Outfits - [Cute or Die!] - Decora me! Shirt and skirt RARE (AniDORABLE Gacha)
Hina Hair - Zero Style - Murasame
Sereni Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Akane hair (Objects D'Amour Gacha)
Socks/Shoes - [Cute or Die!] - Decora Me! Shoes and socks RARE (AniDORABLE Gacha)
Hair Ribbon - [Cute or Die!] - Decora me! Hair Ribbon (AniDORABLE Gacha)
Necklace - [Cute or Die!] - Decora me! Beads necklace (AniDORABLE Gacha)
Bracelets1 - [Cute or Die!] - Decora me! Beads bracelets (AniDORABLE Gacha)
Bracelets2 - [Cute or Die!] - Decora me! Star Bracelets (AniDORABLE Gacha)
Bracelets3 - [Cute or Die!] - Decora me! Bunny Bracelets (AniDORABLE Gacha)
Hairclips1 - [Cute or Die!] - Decora me! Single Star hairclips (AniDORABLE Gacha)
Hairclips2 - [Cute or Die!] - Decora me! Stars hairclips (AniDORABLE Gacha)
Hairclips3 - [Cute or Die!] - Decora me! Bunny Hairclips (AniDORABLE Gacha)
Earrings - . Sweet Thing. - Strawberry Melty Moon Earrings Starshine (Gacha)

No comments: