Monday, February 15, 2016

Service for Spuds

So this is a little weird but cutesy to me. ^ ^ A lot of the items are for the upcoming Hentai Fair, though I'm not sure where it is so - sorry for lack of link! Can also find the last of the Enchanted stuff from Cubic Cherry and their Collab88 potatoes too. Theres also Kawaii Project socks from Altair and the only thing I have from Flower Power is Ayashi's hairstyle. I also hope everyone had a nice valentines day, I'll have an upcoming announcement on it myself. Hope you like the look~!



Dress - ALTAIR* - maid dress (Hentai Fair)
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Saika hair (Flower Power)
Unicorn Tail - .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. - {Amalthea} tail w-sky (Enchanted)
Socks/Ruffles - ALTAIR* - cross ruffles (Kawaii Project)
Choker - Pixel Geek - Kitten choker (Hentai Fair)
Cuffs - Pixel Geek - Bow wrist cuff (Hentai Fair)
Shoes - BareRose - Plumpurin
Necklace - ALTAIR* magica necklace .blue.
Tray - [Love Soul] - I Love Ice Cream*Tray*
Potatoes -
{SPYTATOES} bond, potatoe bond A .::Cubic Cherry::. (Collab88)
{SPYTATOES} bond, potatoe bond B .::Cubic Cherry::. (Collab88)
{SPYTATOES} brave potatoe  .::Cubic Cherry::. (Collab88)
{SPYTATOES} disguised spy .::Cubic Cherry::. (Collab88)
{SPYTATOES} shaken, not stirred .::Cubic Cherry::. (Collab88)
Location - Mikazuki Cafe

No comments: