Thursday, June 23, 2016

Peachy Point!

So recently I fangirled over AstroidBox's jewelry sets they have available at Geektopia (don't worry the zelda one is coming later), and I was like... meh I could do a traditional cosplay with this but let's give some Tennis Peach some love! The upcoming Toiz parasol and lounge chair, coming at Project Se7en fit well here too. To fit it all in, I revisited my fave ponytail from Ayashi and the Tennis Outfit set from BareRose. Hope you like the look!



Outfit/Racket/Ball/Shoes/Wristlets/Visor - BareRose - Tennis Girl
Hair - [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Chizu hair
Hairpin - AsteroidBox. - Princess Collection P // Crown (Geektopia)
Necklace - AsteroidBox. - Princess Collection P // Necklace (Geektopia)
Choker - AsteroidBox. - Princess Collection P // Collar (Geektopia)
Chairs - [Toiz] - Stripe Lounge chair Pink (Project Se7en)
Parasol - [Toiz] - parasol pink (Project Se7en)
Location - Winterfell Skyhold

No comments: